HENNA gives Reddish tones for brunette and copper tones for white or light hair.
INDIGO gives blueish tones, brown-black tones on brunette or when mixed with henna for white or light hair.
CASSIA is clear for brunette and warm golden tones for light or white hair.
AMLA conditions the hair and boosts curl, and adds cool golden tones to henna mixes.
for semi-permanent hair colour
1. Mix Henna, indigo, cassia in a bowl with lukewarm water to make a paste similar to ketchup consistency.
2. Apply the henna paste to clean wet or dry sectioned hair, from root to ends.
3. Wrap hair with plastic wrap or shower cap to keep moist
4. Let sit for 1-4 hours. The longer the deeper the shade.
5. Rinse hair with water, shampoo and condition if desired.
* For permanent hair colour, pre mix only the henna part of your mix with an acidic liquid such as lemon juice, orange juice or 1 tsp of amla powder and lukewarm water let sit for 8-12 hours before applying.
HENNA MIXES colour results are shown on white hair. Colour will vary depending on your natural colour.
CLEAR Cassia & Amla
DARK GOLDEN BLONDE 75 g cassia, 10 g indigo, 5 g henna, 5 g amla.
STRAWBERRY BLONDE 60 g cassia, 25 g indigo , 25 g henna, 10 g amla.
AUBURN 25 g henna, 25 g cassia, 25 g amla, 25 g indigo.
HENNA RED henna only (results will vary according to your base colour.
RED WINE 75 g henna, 25 g indigo.
RED BROWN 50 g henna, 50 g indigo.
LIGHT BROWN 33 g indigo, 33 g henna, 33 g cassia
MEDIUM BROWN 50 g indigo, 25 g henna, 25 g cassia.
DARK BROWN 70 g indigo, 30 g henna.
BLACK indigo only
BLACK Grey Coverage over 10% a 2 step process is required. Apply henna paste, cover with plastic wrap, let sit for 1 hour. Rinse the henna paste out. Then apply indigo paste, cover with plastic wrap or shower cap and let sit for 1-2 hours, rinse the indigo paste out.
Henna can be applied to roots only if desired.
Henna can be applied over chemical colours and can be applied as often as desired.
Coconut oil or other natural oils can be applied to hair before and after treatment for extra condition.